Amazing free link building script for your site
Recently we discovered Tynt which allows web publishers to add links to content that is cut & pasted from their websites.
Today I’ve removed Tynt and added a better script that allows me to add a link to the story page and a link to my homepage with the anchor text of my choice. The script is called Link Building Pro and you can download it for free here.
If you want to test it just try copy & pasting some content from this page into your WordPress editor or a Word document. There are a few options you can configure and the script is easy to edit if you want something a bit different.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation