Aroxo's 'Negotiation Ninjas' Help You Negotiate Online
Aroxo, the website that lets buyers “say what they’ll pay”, is unveiling new software soon that lets buyers and sellers negotiate automatically. Professor Nick Jenner, Aroxo’s new Chief Scientific Officer, has developed software agents called ‘Negotiation Ninjas’ that use information from both buyers and sellers to come to an agreement on price.
The BBC reports that these new software Ninjas will make it even easier for people to find bargains online. Buyers say how much they want to pay, and sellers say how eager they are to make a sale, and if the price can be lowered when stock reaches a certain level. If the Ninjas find a good match between a buyer and a seller, the seller is prompted make a personal offer and try to close the deal.
What’s even better for buyers is that the Ninjas will be free to use – sellers pay 0.3% of the buyer’s asking price however if they choose to contact the buyer.
The Ninjas will be trialled on Aroxo this autumn, just in time to help credit crunch Christmas shoppers find the best deals.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday
- Can Content Marketing kill Google Panda?