B3’s international SEO reputation is growing with 5 European Search Award nominations!
Created to celebrate the very best in SEO, PPC and digital marketing across Europe; we were really excited to find out that not only had we made the shortlist for the 2012 European Search Awards, but we had no less than five nominations!
These five nominations represent what has been a great 12 months for our SEO team, with an impressive client list which has grown considerably, and a bigger expert SEO team to match.
Take a look at what we’ve been shortlisted for:
- Best Use of Search (Travel) for our work with YourGolfTravel
- Best Use of Search (Leisure) for our work with Vue Cinemas
- Best Blog for SEOWizz
- Innovation for Twitition
- Best Agency
The judging takes place over the next few weeks, and with a high-profile judging panel which includes the CEO of iCrossing and CEO of WebCertain; we’re keeping our fingers crossed.
The prestigious ceremony takes place on 5th July in Amsterdam, and the lucky few of us who will be attending will be tweeting updates from @Branded_3 throughout the event, so make sure you’re following us!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!