Baby SEO – A New SEO Company for Small Businesses
Working in the SEO industry for quite a few years now I’ve talked to a lot of small business owners frustrated by their experiences working with SEO companies. Small business SEO is very different to doing SEO for larger brands and we’ve always focused on working with larger businesses at Branded3.
This week I’m pleased to say that we are launching a new business called Baby SEO to service smaller businesses with respect and deliver the sort of good, honest service that small business owners expect from an SEO company.
Although we are just officially launching the business this week we have already built up a few dozen clients over the last few months and the company has a dedicated small business SEO team in place.
Baby SEO packages range from £300 to £1500 per month and we are offering 20% referral fees – perfect if you have any friends or clients needing better rankings. We also offer a white label option.
If you have any friends who are looking for a specialist small business SEO agency or perhaps you are a designer wanting to find a reliable service to outsource some SEO to then please get in touch with Baby SEO and we will be gladly be of assistance.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users