Beijing 2008 Olympic Games why is nobody going for this term?
We all know that optimising a page for a phrase that Google has decided to use for a logo can send a lot of traffic.
Normally the logo link only lasts for a day but during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Google is using a logo link every single day!
What I find amazing is that despite the huge amount of people searching for this term there are no major news websites aggressively targeting it.
Sitevisibility did an experiment using Adwords and saw over 1000 impressions per minute. Why isn’t anybody else trying this?
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users