Branded3 at TFM&A tomorrow
Don’t miss Branded3 tomorrow at the TFM&A event in London, where CEO Vin Chinnaraja, Head of Search Tim Grice and Search Expert Matthew Jackson will be available to offer insights and tips for your campaigns.
Tim will be taking to the stage twice during the event at Earls Court 2 tomorrow, to deliver some expert talks. Firstly, if you get to the event early enough you can catch Tim talking in the Social Media Theatre on ‘How to use social media to improve your SEO’.
This talk is essential for any search enthusiasts wondering how social media affects SEO, and the following topics will be covered:
- Maximising link potential through social media
- How Social Media & SEO are joined
- What is Social Link Building?
- Using Twitter to build links and followers
- Social media tools and services
- And last but not least, our very own award-winning social media phenomenon, Twitition
Head to the Search Marketing Theatre later on tomorrow afternoon at 4pm, to hear Tim’s talk on ‘Advanced SEO Strategies for 2012’.
Tim will cover the following in this talk:
- Developing natural link signals
- Developing ROI from your SEO campaigns
- International SEO
- Plus much more…
Come and talk to Branded3 in the VIP area tomorrow, or if you can’t make it – get in touch with us for any SEO or social media advice, or if you’d like to receive the presentation slides.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation