Branded3 gets verified!
At 2.20 today we received an email from the guys at Twitter HQ confirming the verification of the account and lo and behold Twitter’s idiosyncratic little blue tick appeared next to the title on our profile.
This news follows a similar win we had in August 2012 when we received word that our petition based Twitter utility Twitition had received the same treatment and was awarded this prestigious, social media accolade.
The Twitter help section describes the process taken in the decision of verification:
“We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas.
“We verify business partners from time to time and individuals at high risk of impersonation”.
Given that Branded3 is not a famous musician and certainly not an actor, simply a brand who has used Twitter to its full potential, we could not be happier that Twitter have decided to present us with the honour of verification.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation