Branded3 is on the lookout for a talented .NET developer
After a hugely successful 12 months, not only is our client list increasing but so is our expert team. We’ve got some really exciting projects lined up for the coming months and we’re looking for a skilled .NET developer to join our talented agency.
The experienced, enthusiastic individual should be skilled in the following:
Ideally, the candidate should also have experience and knowledge in the following:
- Experience working with data from various sources including Microsoft SQL and XML
- Strong understanding of the .NET Framework version 3 onwards, including LINQ and WCF
- Experience of working within an agile development environment
- Very strong OOP and code/architecture, extensibility and re-usability
- Good understanding of extensible relational database schemas
Additional – though not essential – knowledge of .NET CMS, Service Oriented Architecture, or any other programming language would be a bonus.
We pride ourselves on our expert, passionate team and believe that this is been the key to our success thus far. Therefore, we take care to keep every member happy, and keep morale high.
Our astonishing employee retention rate is a great reflection of how happy our team is to be here, and the strength of the career prospects we offer.
We work within a relaxed yet lively environment, with a focus on strong communication and transparency. Branded3 offers exciting careers where you’re encouraged to share ideas and let your skills develop.
Interested? Get in touch by sending over your CV to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be great for this job!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users