Branded3 nominated for Best Web Design Team
We’ve had the pleasure of working on some great projects in the last year, and our design team have had the chance to truly showcase their creative talent, and we’re thrilled that this has been recognised.
Our designers have been the brains behind some of our most innovative work to date, not just concentrating on the aesthetics, but piecing together immersive user journeys and memorable user experiences too.
Nominated for the award alongside highly-reputable agency Numiko, and leading design agency MadeByPi, we’re happy just to be featured in the same category as these companies, and we’re excited to see what projects they’ve been working on.
The ceremony takes place tomorrow evening at the Royal Armouries in Leeds, where the best web design, mobile technology and IT teams in Yorkshire will be gathering to see which agencies walk away with top awards this year.
We’re looking forward to catching up with other industry professionals, and celebrating the best digital talent that Yorkshire has to offer.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation