Branded3 redesigns myReminders for Interflora
The design and development experts at Branded3 have launched a fantastic newly-designed free reminder service for Interflora, focusing heavily on usability and user experience.
Dedicated to reminding users of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and other special dates; myReminders will not only boost Interflora’s conversion rates, but offers customers a valuable service.
The site; which launched this week; allows users to add reminders and receive an SMS or an email (or both!) on a selected date. A new feature on this innovative service is the ability for users to import contacts from their Facebook friends, automatically putting their friend’s birthdays in their myReminders calendar.
When you purchase from Interflora, by default you’ll be offered the ability to be reminded about the same event next year.
Or to get a head start and get all your contacts and special events in one place; join the 800,000 users who already rely on myReminders to remind them of upcoming occasions, and head over to the myReminders site now to quickly sign-up for your free account.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation