Cut and paste one line of code to make any website editable
Have you ever wanted to edit the web pages of another website? This simple line of code makes it possible.
Of course you can’t actually edit the actual web page but you can edit the page as you see it on your screen.
This is one of the ways scammers create fake screenshots, fake Adsense & affiliate earnings and even fake Paypal transactions.
All you need to do is visit the site you want to edit, paste the code below into your web browser address bar (tested in Firefox & IE7) and hit the Enter button.
Then simply select a portion of text on the page and start editing.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday