Dell makes $2 million from Twitter
The main account is DellOutlet with 625,378 followers but they have a number of other accounts too. For a global company like Dell that’s a good idea – most people should just stick with one account.
We got 100,000 visitors from Twitter this week
This week has been a fun week for one of our internal project Twitition with over 100,000 unique visitors from Twitter in a couple of days and links from pretty much every major newspaper.
A lot of people think that because Twitter is still quite small a campaign won’t generate as much buzz as doing something on Facebook. What they forget is that the media loves Twitter and any Twitter campaign stands a much higher chance of getting a write up than a Facebook app.
This added PR opportunity is what makes campaigns doubly successful.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users