Did BigMouthMedia 302 Hijack Themselves Out of Google?
It isn’t a penalty (and BMM hasn’t done anything to deserve one) but the issue is certainly interesting, especially when you look at the screenshot below which shows the domain “g-maps.com” when you search for info:bigmouthmedia.com
My first thought was a 302 hijack by a third party but the g-maps.com domain is owned by BMM so it seems like a simple case of a server misconfiguration to me.
Worrying that Google is still vulnerable to this stuff.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!