Did Gordon Brown really steal a WordPress theme?
What’s more the designer of the theme is alleging that Number 10 (or the agency that built the site) has removed the footer attribution and is therefore in breach of copyright.
Of course there are two sides to every story and copyright of WordPress themes is a somewhat grey area so it’s interesting that the agency has taken time to respond to the issue on their blog.
Downing Street has issued a statement but judging by the number of blogs covering the story it isn’t going to die down that easily.
Our supplier is certain that there is no such issue concerning the new website. Again, thanks for feedback and please keep it coming.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users