Get involved with our Google+ Hangout tomorrow: Brunch with Branded3 starts at 11:30am
SEO experts Patrick Altoft and Tim Grice are leading the first of our Brunch with Branded3 session’s tomorrow morning, with an hour’s long Google+ Hangout in which search enthusiasts can ask the pair anything.
Up to nine Google+ users can participate in the session and join Patrick and Tim in an SEO discussion, and we’ll also be taking questions live from anyone watching.
If you’ve got an SEO dilemma and you want some advice from Tim and Patrick, simply email email@example.com and you could be in with a chance of joining the discussion.
If you miss out on getting involved, don’t fret, because you can watch the Hangout live as it happens on our Google+ page, and you can still be in with a chance of getting your question answered by commenting there on our G+ page, or by tweeting us, commenting on our Facebook wall, or by emailing us.
So if you fancy joining Tim and Patrick tomorrow to get some invaluable SEO advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see you at 11:30am!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation