Get your ticket for the #contentmarketingshow & book onto @Branded_3’s expert workshop
Registration is now open for the Content Marketing Show, a free one-day conference focusing on – you guessed it – content marketing.
The event takes place on 5th November in sunny Brighton and you can register here for tickets – but be quick, they go fast!
If you get down to Brighton a day earlier, you can take advantage of the expert workshops on offer – in particular, Branded3’s Advanced Link Building and Effective Outreach workshop ran by our experienced Social & PR Manager, Laura Crimmons.
This session will teach marketers everything they need to know to create content and campaigns which generate audience engagement and valuable, organic links.
Using Branded3’s own successful case studies as demonstration, Laura will provide best practice advice for running an effective content outreach campaign.
Here’s what the course will cover:
- Tools for content idea generation
- Components of a content outreach campaign – what assets you could be using
- How to test linkworthiness and shareabliity of content
- How to manage the PR and outreach process
- Getting buy-in from clients’ internal teams and other agencies
- KPIS you should be measuring and how to explain these to clients
- Tools for link prospecting – how to find good sites and people’s contact details
- Site and link quality – how to assess the quality of a site and the value it will pass
- Advice for how to pitch to journalists and bloggers alike
- Using social as an activation tool for content campaigns
You can book an early-bird ticket for the workshop here – places are limited so be sure to book soon!