Google Adds Comment Numbers To Sitelinks
We’ve noticed Google tweaking the way sitelinks work more and more over the past few weeks. The latest update seems to be that they’re adding the number of comments to some sitelinks:
This example is interesting because the first link really does have 367 comments which is quite a coincidence if Google were tracking something else. The other numbers however don’t match up with the number of comments on the page.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation