Google Analytics adds loads of new features
We know that Google has been investing heavily to take Google Analytics from being the best free analytics product to the best enterprise product and the first of the new features are being announced this week.
Fantastic features such as engagement goals, improved custom variables, intelligence to alert you to sudden changes in traffic & configurable alerts when you get traffic spikes from certain sites are now included.
For full details read this post and the official Google announcement.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation