Google Analytics Wishlist
Google Analytics has been rolling out new features pretty fast recently so I thought it might be a good idea to create a wishlist of features people want.
Mine are below, add yours in the comments.
- Real time reporting
- Ability to “move” an account from one login to another (for those poor clients whose data is owned by the web design company)
- An API that isn’t limited to 10,000 rows of data – why not give us all our data?
- Make exact keywords show up without using a filter
- Show average ranking data (the same as in webmaster tools) in the organic keywords report
- Funnel analysis to show more than just the last click
Any other ideas?
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users