Google experimenting with product images in snippets
Here’s something I’ve not seen before – Google seems to be testing a new feature that displays product images alongside the snippet of a particular search result.
My guess is that this will have a pretty big effect on the number of clicks that particular search result gets. It will be interesting to see if this test becomes a real feature like the inline sitelinks.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!