How to get into Google Images without showing any images
Following on from this story I was taking a look round Google Images and found that some results were directing traffic to Digg comments pages.
These pages don’t include many images but they do sometimes include links to images. So if you want to be listed in Google Images simply link to a popular image and it seems like you can replace the original site in the search results.
Whats more you aren’t in danger of breaking copyright by publishing images owned by somebody else.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users