Google wants you to search for crazy stuff
Google’s search suggestion feature has become familiar to users everywhere since it was rolled out earlier this year. It works by making suggestions based on the overall popularity of various searches related to the word you’re typing in. Sometimes those suggestions get a little crazy, which is why myself and Gary have launched Google Suggest Of The Day, a brand new site offering one bizarre search suggestion each day for your amusement.
Here’s one of my favourites so far:
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised