Guide to Mobile Search and other interesting links
This morning I’ve been reading a good guide to mobile search from CellPhones.org.
Another interesting find is that 2.6 million WordPress pages exist with the tag “add new tag”. Seems WordPress need to add a safeguard to the tag system somewhere. Thanks to Keith from F1 Fanatic for the tip.
Marcus found a way to test for a penalty on your domain. Google seems to have fixed it now though.
Also an interesting thing I saw in Australia while I was away – pay per lead TV advertising.
Finally we see that Digg gets 38% of it’s traffic from Google. Let’s hope that isn’t at the expense of the blogs it links to.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised