How to Fix Your Feedburner Issues
Feedburner has been broken for a few days now and everybody seems to be complaining about lost subscribers and even feeds that don’t work.
The problem is with the transfer of your feed from Feedburner to the new Google system and the best way to fix things is to log in to Feedburner and follow the instructions to manually move your feed to the new Google system.
It seems that Google is no longer reporting people who subscribe using Google Reader and iGoogle to Feedburner, hopefully this will resolve itself on the new platform.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users