How to get an avatar image on Blogstorm & lots of other blogs
I notice that a number of people still don’t have avatars when they leave a comment on this blog and a number of other blogs too.
We use Gravatar to provide our avatars because it’s built into WordPress by default and most blogs will be using this system in the future.
The process takes about 3 minutes if you have an avatar ready to upload.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised