Are Internet Users Still This Stupid?
Yesterday I signed up to a golf newsletter and the following email arrived in my inbox:
Should a website bother to cater for people in this way? The space would have been much better used to show me some latest offers or write a short paragraph about the company.
I’ve successfully managed to navigate to their website and sign up to a newsletter as well as being able to read their email so surely I can manage to click on a link?
In 2007 websites shouldn’t be trying to teach people how to use the internet.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!