Is VCCP Search really the first agency to let clients see PPC keywords?
Apparently they are the first agency to give the IP rights of PPC keywords to their clients.
VCCP Search, the search arm of Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest, is offering its clients the opportunity to retain their intellectual property rights.
The agency previously kept the rights of any search keywords it purchased on behalf of the client, but in an effort to retain clients, it is now letting them retain those rights. VCCP Search says it is the first agency to offer such a service.
If VCCP Search are right then this means that no other agencies in the UK are letting their clients see what keywords they are bidding on.
Now I know for a fact that here at Branded3 we’ve been giving clients access to their keywords for years and since VCCP are only starting this on February 19th that would mean we were the first.
However it isn’t fair for me to claim the glory without doing any research, so, if you are a PPC agency and you allow clients access to PPC keywords please leave a comment below and we can see just how many agencies are handing over IP rights.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users