Join us for Brunch next week for free social media insights
Join two of our expert Social Media Strategists a week today at 11:30am for Brunch with Branded3, a Google+ Hangout where you can receive free social media advice.
This month, our Strategists will be talking about how to effectively utilise social media for customer service and indeed, how not to!
Our social media team manage and grow the social accounts of some of the country’s most well-known brands and with plenty of experience, they certainly know a thing or two about how to successfully engage with customers in the social world.
If you’re hooked up to a mic and a webcam, feel free to join in the discussion and ask our experts anything you like about social media.
If you’re not one of the first nine to make it to the Hangout, don’t fret, you can still watch the Hangout live as it happens on our Google+ page and you can leave your questions in the comments section for our Strategists to answer.
There’s no limit as to how many people can watch the Hangout so make sure you put the date in your diary, it’s sure to be an informative and insightful session.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!