Link Analysis Tool now works V1.2
OK, the previous versions of the link analysis tool were pretty buggy and in a lot of cases didn’t work.
The latest version now has all the features working and is bug free (I hope). I’ve spent a lot of time deleting and reinstalling and it works perfectly.
- Edit the config file to include your database details and API key
- Upload to a folder on your site
- Go to the location you uploaded it to
- Click the link to set up your database
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation