Link Building Seminar at Internet World 2010
Internet World always has an excellent seminar programme with case studies and insights from big brands being the highlight of the show. My talk is going to be 100% non-salesy so if you want to learn about the link building strategies we use on a daily basis for ecommerce clients then this is the talk for you. It’s at 1.50pm on Tuesday 27th April in the eCommerce theatre.
If you’ve not been to an event such as Internet World before then I really recommend you give it a try. The event is free and you get access to over 180 seminars across 7 different topic areas. There are hundreds of exhibitors all under one roof and most are more than happy to give free tips and advice to people who visit their stand.
With keynote speakers including Ciao, Google, Discovery Channel, Stella Artois, Unilever & LinkedIn there are some big names to attract attention too.
We won’t be taking any sales people to the event so if you come to our stand you will get to meet and chat to the people who actually do the work at Branded3, whether it’s design, development or SEO.
If you can make it to the event please come and say hello, we’re on stand E5050.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images