Linkbait School progress report after week 1
Linkbait School is almost a week old and I wanted to publicly answer some questions readers have been sending in.
First of all lots of people were asking “Is it right for beginners/advanced/average linkbaiters” and the answer to that question is yes. In fact, if anybody can’t attract more than $199 worth of editorially given 100% natural links from Linkbait School I will keep helping them free of charge until they do.
As you might have noticed from the lack of posts on BlogStorm this week we had a very good response to the school last week from people of all abilities. Its taking some time for me to work through the consulting but already the feedback is great with bloggers and webmasters learning new skills that they can put into practice for years to come.
Give a man a link and you help him for a day. Teach a man to linkbait and you help him for a lifetime.
If you were wondering whether the Linkbait School is right for you or whether your site would get any value from it then please drop me an email and let me take a look.
The first 20 people who email me will get a free killer linkbait idea, no purchase required.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation