New feature: Linkbait Tuesdays
A fun new feature column will launch this week on BlogStorm called Linkbait Tuesdays.
Every Tuesday I will take a look at a readers website and offer tips on how to make the site more attractive to linkers along with a few ideas for linkbait articles.
If you want your site to be reviewed please send an email to patrick at blogstorm.co.uk with the subject “Linkbait Tuesdays” and I will choose the most interesting one each week. I don’t have anybody on the list for this week yet.
Please note I’m not too interested in offering linkbait ideas for SEO and internet marketing blogs as this is too easy.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation