Merry Christmas from Branded3!
The holiday season is finally upon us, and we’ll be shutting our laptops and putting down our pencils at 5pm today to enjoy the festive break at home.
But before that, we’ve got some celebrating to do! We’ve enjoyed a pizza lunch, a SingStar competition, and Secret Santa, all in the name of Christmas. Take a look through some of today’s snaps (please excuse the dodgy Christmas jumpers…):
The Secret Santa presents began building up under the B3 tree this morning.
No turkey for us, the Branded3 Design crew enjoy a yummy pizza lunch…pretty festive eh?
Maybe some of us took the festive wear too seriously!
Oh yes, time to crack out SingStar!
Even the Branded3 babies are getting involved in the festivities!
So with the day coming to an end, we’ll bid you a very Merry Christmas 2012, and we’ll see you in 2013. Eat, drink, and be merry!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users