MoFuse creates a mobile version of your blog for free
MoFuse takes your existing blog and in a couple of clicks turns it into a mobile friendly site. You can even embed some php code into your WordPress blog that redirects all mobile traffic to the mobile version of your site.
If you want to take advantage of ad revenue, Mofuse incorporates AdMob banners and Google AdSense into your mobile site. You also get analytics to see who is accessing your mobile blog.
Note that I have yet to implement the php code on blogstorm because it seems to redirect all traffic to the homepage of the mobile blog and I couldn’t figure out what would happen if a visitor arrived at an old blogstorm post.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users