My presentations for A4U Expo and SEOmoz Distilled Pro Seminar
A4U Expo – Day 2 at 4pm – Advanced Link building Strategies for Affiliate Sites
Wednesday October 13th
Achieving strong natural search engine rankings for an affiliate site is a hard task, especially when you consider the advantage that brands have in the current Google algorithm.
This seminar will deliver some actionable tips on building a link-profile that ensures long term sustainable rankings as well as looking at case studies of the natural link building strategies that are being used by super affiliates to dominate the search landscape today.
SEOmoz & Distilled Pro SEO Seminar
Tuesday 26th October
This is a bit top secret but I will be sharing some advanced link building algorithm information. Again it’s day 2 at the end of the day so hopefully people won’t have left or fallen asleep by the time I start talking.
I will also be at the breakfast where delegates can meet all the experts which sounds pretty good, the menu choice was Full English and Champagne so it can’t fail really.
Please note that I won’t be making these presentations public so if you want to see them you have to sign up and come to the events.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation