New SEO internet marketing questions & answers series
Writing a blog about search engine optimisation and internet marketing is difficult because the audience is full of people with varying goals and abilities.
Some readers have more knowledge than me and others are probably just starting out trying to promote their first website and just want basic tips. If I was to cater for any one demographic then the rest would probably become bored and stop reading. I have always shied away from producing beginners guides because so much has been covered before elsewhere.
From next week I will be writing a series with probably one blog post per week devoted to answering a readers question. So if you emailed and asked how you could best market an insurance site then I would write an in depth blog post about marketing an insurance site.
Now is your chance to get answers to your most important SEO and internet marketing questions and learn something at the same time.
To participate just contact me via the contact form, if you have any details you want to remain private then please don’t include them in your question.
Thanks to Chadwick from Michigan Internet Marketing for helping moderate this.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users