Three new social media sites for you to try
During last weeks traffic storm I got to see traffic from more social networks than ever before and can report on a couple of pleasant surprises.
Reddit isn’t new by any stretch of the imagination but I’ve always thought of it as trailing quite long way behind Digg in terms of its ability to send traffic. Last week reddit sent 28,000 unique visitors which is pretty huge, even in relation to Digg.
meneame.net seems to be a Spanish version of Digg. They sent 6,000 uniques last week which was pretty amazing.
scoopeo.com is a French version of Digg so it might not be much use to non-French speaking people.
The traffic was useful however, sending 1,800 unique visitors last week.
For more niche social networking sites check out this list from Andy.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users