Nintendo Wii Fit is Top Selling Christmas Gift So Far
It’s early days but the Nintendo Wii Fit is looking like it might be the top selling product this Christmas after topping the search volume charts in October.
At present the search results don’t seem to be hugely competitive so it will be interesting to see how this changes now that Hitwise has told everybody.
Money Supermarket is the top bidder with a PPC campaign boasting the “Cheapest Nintendo Wii Fit” and Amazon is in third place with a misspelled advert for “Wii Fit + Balace Board”.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation