Pizza Hut changing to Pasta Hut. Real or hoax marketing?
According to multiple reports in the UK newspapers today Pizza Hut is changing its name to Pasta Hut. The Pasta Hut website has a poll which allows users to vote on the name change which is strange given the fact it’s already going ahead.
A number of people are already suggesting it’s a hoax but would the FT.com have fallen for a hoax like this?
Hoax or not Pizza Hut just got pretty much every major newspaper to write an article about the fact they do pasta as well as pizza. Clever stuff.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday