More Queries Google Should Ban Ads For
Below are the queries I think Google is wrong to profit from:
If a site is selling PageRank or spammy SEO services and doesn’t rank organically then why should Google let it rank in the sponsored listings?
I listed the last 3 queries because these are companies that have tens of other advertisers bidding on their own brand names. If Text Link Ads isn’t allowed to rank for their own name organically why should Google let them bid for a sponsored listing when somebody searches for Text Link Brokers?
Last year Google removed Link Vault from the SERP’s but lets them advertise using Adwords. Why?
Add your suggestions for queries you want to see ad free in the comments.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!