Reaching the stars: Twitition tweeted by Rebecca Black!
The Branded3 office is awash with excitement and amazement this afternoon after learning that Rebecca Black has tweeted out one of her fan’s Twititions, thanking the people who’ve signed it.
Not only this, but we read about this achievement in OK! Magazine, further confirming the success and power of our internal social media tool. The Twitition, which now has over 2,000 signatures, is a petition for Rebecca Black to duet with Justin Bieber; an experience she’s apparently hopeful to arrange.
Miss Black, who has more than 200,000 followers, was obviously touched by her fans efforts to make her wish come true, and thanked those who signed it in a tweet.
The tweet reveals to us that our online petition site – Twitition – truly is influential, and really can reach those who should see it.
Now all that’s left to do is let the Twitition do its work, and wait for that moment when Bieber and Black pair up to harmonise their young voices…
Read more about Twitition by clicking here.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday