SEO Clinic at A4U Expo, Speaking at SearchLove & Conversion Conference in October
The next 6 weeks are super busy for Branded3 and I will be speaking at 3 really great conferences in London.
First up is A4U Expo on the 18th & 19th of October where I have an hour to talk about “How to SEO like a super affiliate” which should be great as we have worked and run training for quite a few of the UK’s biggest super affiliate SEO teams so we really know how they work.
At A4U I’m also doing a clinic in the afternoon where you can come along and discuss how to do SEO analysis & link analysis etc.
Then on the 24th & 25th is the excellent Distilled SEOmoz SearchLove event which quite honestly is the most cutting edge SEO event you will ever attend. I’m going to be talking about how we do large scale link-building campaigns.
Finally Conversion Conference on 30th November & 1st December where I’m talking on day 1 with Richard Baxter about SEO and SEM vs. CRO – Tactics for Optimising Both Search & Conversion and then later on in a panel discussion entitled CRO, SEM & SEO – Find the synergies, find the potential! with Stephen Pavlovich & Prashant Puri.
The Conversion Conference are offering 15% off if you use the code BLOGSTORM011
Come and say hello if you are at one of these events!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday
- Can Content Marketing kill Google Panda?