SEO & Social Media Insights from Branded3 at TFM&A
Branded3’s expert SEO and social media specialists will be attending the TFM&A event in London next Tuesday to offer insights and tips on your campaigns and strategies.
If you head over to the VIP area in Earls Court 2, you’ll find the Branded3 specialists (with a cup of coffee in their hands) available to discuss any search, social media or other digital requirements you may have.
Attending the event is our CEO Vin Chinnaraja, Head of Search Tim Grice, Social Media Specialist Stephen Creek, and Search Expert Matthew Jackson.
Tim will be taking to the stage twice on Tuesday 28th February to deliver some expert talks. Firstly, at 10am in the Social Media Theatre, Tim will discuss ‘How to use social media to improve your SEO’.
He’ll cover the following topics:
- Maximising link potential through social media
- How Social Media & SEO are joined
- What is Social Link Building?
- Using Twitter to build links and followers
- Social media tools and services
- And last but not least, our very own award-winning social media phenomenon, Twitition
Later on the same day at 4pm, if you’re around the Search Marketing Theatre, be sure to catch Tim’s talk on ‘Advanced SEO Strategies for 2012’.
Tim will be covering the strategies brands have to adopt in 2012 to stay one step ahead of the game:
- Developing natural link signals
- Developing ROI from your SEO campaigns
- International SEO
- Plus much more…
Instead of taking a Branded3 stand this year, you’ll find four expert members of our team in the VIP area to answer any questions you may have after Tim’s talks, or just to have an informal chat about your SEO and social media needs.
If you can’t make the event on the day – just get in touch with Branded3 to receive the presentation slides or a free consultation for your SEO and social media strategies.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images