Tag search: Android
Amazon has unveiled its new colour tablet, the Kindle Fire, which hits the market at less than half the price of the iPad; automatically creating a huge fuss over the future of Apple’s popular tablet.
But whilst the inevitable comparisons are being made, it’s worth noting that the Kindle Fire shouldn’t be seen as a competitor for the iPad, but rather as an addition.
It has a simple, easy-to-use interface which makes it a perfect device for reading books, surfing the web, getting email, and of course, shopping at Amazon.
With a 7-inch IPS colour touch screen and 8GB of internal memory, the Kindle Fire combines the essential elements of a tablet computer, with a colour e-reader.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday
- Can Content Marketing kill Google Panda?