Tag search: C#
Last night Steven Sinofsky and Julie Larson-Green previewed the touch user experience for Windows 8 at the D9 conference in California. As usual, Walt asked plenty of tough questions which you can watch here, but today I just want to talk about a couple of things I noticed.
Continue reading »
I’m of the opinion that you should use the right tool for the job. In the case of making simple XML files from data in another source, the XML literals feature in Visual Basic works very well and tends to be my first choice.
Check out how simple creating XML documents can be:
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised