Tag search: competwition
Greeted by stacks and stacks of bacon sandwiches when I arrived at the Think Vis conference at Leeds’ swanky Alea casino, all my expectations were instantly surpassed. What can I say? I’m easily pleased (and was horribly hungover). So after chowing down on some much-needed grease and plying myself with three cups of tea (and, er, a couple of naughty biscuits), we were called into the top room by our convivial host, Dom Hodgson.
On large open source builds, we use Zend Framework. The Zend Framework is a Model View Controller (MVC) Framework. The idea of this is to separate out the application logic from the user interface, allowing independent development, and maintenance of each step.
As part of this, we start all sites with a basic folder structure based around incorporating Zend; kind of like a framework around a framework.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation