Tag search: conversion
Now we have that out of the way, I’m going to teach you how to find the kill-stealers of your online campaign through the assisted conversions in the multi-channel functions section of Google Analytics.
But whilst a heavy focus on user experience is essential to a successful website, there are still some web users with needs that are being ignored.
Although websites cater for specific target audiences, they also need to remember to cater for users of varying abilities and impairments.
Many e-commerce websites don’t take into account how important the copy that accompanies each product or service is in persuading the customer to take that next step towards purchase. As such, the copy is never a focus, and often ends up being inconsistent or in some cases, non-existent.
Research and studies have actually found that quality copy can increase conversion rates by significant amounts, revealing a valuable tool for gaining the competitive edge against other e-commerce sites.
In this article, I’d like to share some ideas I’ve had on how to measurably increase the effectiveness of websites by discussing conversion rate optimisation; factoring in elements such as interface design and usability, rather than purely gauging on SEO performance.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday