Tag search: Gmail
It’s that day of the year again where everyone is on their guard; approaching the day with caution and suspicious of even the most trusted and authoritative newsreaders, making sure they don’t fall for another ‘spaghetti grows on trees’ prank, so expertly carried out by GMTV a few years back, and shockingly believed across the country.
Yes, it’s April Fool’s Day, and for us; that means a day of the best tricks and pranks online flying around the office, each one exceeding the one before it. So we thought we’d share our top five April Fool’s with you:
Throwing more weight solidly behind their social media effort; Google has now announced a new feature called “+1” (plus one) which allows Google users to recommend effective search results to their friends by clicking a button.
Potentially transforming the way people search; the +1 button will appear next to organic search results, and will let users vote for web pages they’ve found useful with a simple click. This allows people to recommend pages to friends without having to broadcast it across other social media platforms.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday