Tag search: interactive
Ok so we’ve given in; after months of trying to avoid the Royal Wedding and the constant stream of news stories on what Kate’s dress might look like, and whether the cake will contain nuts (hardly breaking news…) we’ve decided to embrace the national celebration, which is quickly turning out to be the most interactive event in history.
Whilst sitting at my desk with a steamy cup of coffee and staring at my computer, I’ve just found out about David Cameron’s latest economic cuts, and Eastender’s next big storyline, all in one go.
Yes, the Internet is a vast realm of information and an exciting platform for communication, but are we being overloaded with wishy-washy content with no real substance, and forgetting the journalism we once relied on found in newspapers?
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday