Tag search: Leeds Digital Festival
Bringing the region’s best talent and innovation together; the design of this year’s Leeds Digital Festival has been crowd-sourced, and it’s now up to us – the public – to choose which one we’d like to see splashed across the city in November.
As if choosing from three incredible designs wasn’t enough; two of them were collaborative efforts including our very own designers, Max Shearer and Andrew Machin, and so the rest of us in the office are having a hard time deciding which one to vote for! Let’s take a look at both ideas…
It may only be April, but the preparations for this year’s Leeds Digital Festival in November are already well underway. And in an interesting twist; the organisers have announced that the brand identity will be left to the collaborative creative ability of Leeds digital professionals and enthusiasts instead, at a specially arranged one day event.
Never one to miss an opportunity; Branded3 are getting involved; sending our very own Head of Design Andrew Machin, and Interactive Designer Max Shearer along to the ‘Design Day’ event next Saturday to offer their expertise to the mix.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation